You must take extra precautions when wielding a weapon of mass destruction!
- Do NOT drink and operate weapons of mass destruction.
- Neve point your gun at a Link unless you intend to shoot it.
- Never load or operate your gun near an open flame or heat source.
- If you are going to shoot a Link aim for the head or body, never the limbs.
- Never at ANY time use the cell phone while armed with a weapon of mass destruction.
- When experiencing gun jams never hit the gun.
- Always store your gun loaded but with the safety on.
- Always keep your gun in your holster when not in use.
- Do not disassemble your weapon at any time.
- Never load more than one Red Bullet at a time.
- Always hold your weapon with two hands.
- Always keep a safe distance between yourself and the Link you are to shoot.
- Never point your weapon of mass destruction at another Special Unit 2 officer.
- Do not submerge or expose your weapon of mass destruction to a foreign substance or liquid.
- Never shoot at a Liquid Fractal. Liquid Fractal do ricochet.
- Different ammo, exists for different Links depending on number of limbs and skeletal composition.
- Always hold your rifle tight to your shoulder.
- You may not customize your gun without written authorization from the C.O.
- You may not detail or paint your weapon of mass destruction. (see exposure to open flame or heat source)